Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Joys Of Playing The Wii

My husband always talked about getting one of these. He's been through so many different game consoles, I wasn't surprised when he mentioned getting a Wii. Of course, they are hard to find. But I'd like to think we got lucky with ours. My husband only waited 45 mins., and was able to come home and then go back later to go and pick it up! We've gotten several games since then, but the favorite between my husband and me are the Wii Sports. You can play bowling, golf, tennis and boxing. We tend to bowl than any other sport. Although my son would tell you different. His favorite game as of late, is the new Mario Kart.
Mario Kart Wii
I've played it once, and what's really neat with this game is you have a steering wheel instead of just the controller. So when we came home tonight after running a couple errands, I'm sure you can imagine what my husband and son went to do.

Madison wanted to give it a try, too. She got the steering down, but she wouldn't look at the tv.

After a couple rounds of that game, they tried the bowling, to which Jonathan beat Andrew both times. What I love about watching Andrew play this game, is that he's very theatrical. I mean, one leg will go up as both his arms go flying everywhere. And he's very proud of the way he bowls. It's so funny!










I love spending time with my family in a fun way like this. And I look forward to more of them!

2 comments:

anne said...

Looks like fun! I haven't had a chance to try this out yet...but we keep wanting to! Maybe this Christmas...

Jen said...

Oh it's very fun! If you can get your hands on one, you will not be disappointed!