Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Talk about brain freeze. It's been a few days since I've done a post, so I'd like people to know I'm still around. But I can't think of anything to write about.

Today has been a laid back kinda day. My son spent the night at my parents, so it's been nice having to take care of only one kid. Plus I like some one-on-one time with my little girl. She's growing too fast! I was able to talk with my husband's family with our computer camera and I got to see my nephews and niece. My sister-in-law had her 3rd son in February, so I was able to see him. He's getting so big and cuter! Saturdays are usually the days when we'll try to catch up on any cleaning so there isn't much for Monday. What I love to see is my kids "helping" daddy if he's vacuuming. Madison got a vacuum for her birthday and she's doing just that. It's so cute to see. As for me, I'm getting through the day. But I'm ready for it to be done. I think I'll take Maddie to the park, my husband has the cleaning bug!

0 comments: