Monday, June 16, 2008

Let The Workouts Begin!

I've made my mind up, today is the day I will start working out. And I have! I'm really excited to get back in shape a little more. When I would do these workouts before, my kids were taking their naps. This time they were eating breakfast and watching me. I don't mind the audience, but I think I'll go back to doing this when they're asleep. What's nice about this routine is there are two different types of workouts to choose from. One works your whole body, but it isn't as long. The other still works your whole body, but it's longer and more of an accelerated routine. I usually will do the first one for a week or so until I feel like my body isn't getting anything from it and then I'll start the second one. I'm excited for the results. Let's hope I stick with it longer than I did before. A month!

0 comments: