Monday, June 9, 2008

Schools Out!

Well, this day has finally come. Andrew's last day of school! I was so ready for that whole routine to be done with. And I think deep down, he was too.

Being that today was their last day, the kids went to a park instead of doing something around the school. And we were blessed with pretty nice weather, considering. Anyone reading this who is from Michigan knows what I'm talking about. Thank you Jesus for keeping away the rain! When it was time to go, the kids were all pretty played out. I'm so happy they all had a fun day to end such a wonderful school year.

The school my son goes to is a wonderful school. If you are having a hard time finding a school, or unsure which school to send your child(ren) you should really check out this website. National Heritage Academies. It gives you the option to look for any nearby charter schools. You can search by city, state and zip code. Check it out!

0 comments: