Friday, February 13, 2009

So Easy But So Good!

While we're on the topic of food, I had my cousin over yesterday. She brought over a recipe for some cookies she wanted to make with my daughter. They turned out so yummy and were extremely easy to make. Here's the recipe for anyone in the mood for something sweet, but not all the work that comes with it.

1 box of cake mix (I used yellow cake mix)
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil

(you can add raisins, nuts, choc. chips) Mix well. Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

That's it! How simple can it be. Give it a try. Why not let me know what you think!


3 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Sounds good!

Unknown said...

Yummy! I'm gonna have to try these out with my kids! :)

Jen said...

What's so great is that you can include your kids in making them. It's THAT easy! Have fun!