Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ho Hum

That's how I'm feeling at the moment. Not the best title I suppose, but it'll be the word of the day just for me. I'm reading through my six books on web designing and feeling a bit overwhelmed. Of all the ones I have, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Creating a Web Page and Blog is the one that is helping me understand what all goes into, well web designing. I'm ok with it, I don't mind the reading, but I'm so wanting to get my hands dirty and try to design my own blog. I've got some ideas, colors and things, but unsure of my first step. In the book I'm up to finding a web hosting provider. I'm aware of a few, but it's all about the moolah. I can't just spill out my money for just anything. Ahh well. I guess that's about it. That's where I'm at right now, hopefully I'll get my chance soon.

0 comments: