Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've been slacking off on my blogging this past week. It's been kinda hard getting on here and putting down my thoughts. Only just this past week though. It'll be one week since my husband lost his job and we are all coping well. I'm so proud of him. As soon as he got home last week he signed himself up for unemployment.

Plus I feel like I'm being spoiled by having him home. And I have access to a car everyday. I haven't had that in 7 years. I know times are tough out there, but I'm staying optimistic that God will open a door into a job that my husband will like. A place where he is appreciated. Hopefully it won't take too long for that to happen.

On a bit of a lighter note, my son had his first orthodontic appointment on Monday. Phew is the first word that comes to mind! Our dentist made it sound like he was going to need braces asap. Fortunately the ortho doctor said probably not until he's 12. He had nothing but good news. But, he will need to have a couple baby teeth pulled so some permanent teeth that may come in soon will have the room these baby teeth won't give them. We'll see how all that goes down.

But for the time being, life hasn't changed. God is still in control and we're taking it one day at at time, waiting for His plan.

0 comments: