Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Book Worth Reading

You've heard me say this time and time again, but I LOVE to read! I can't help it. It's something I enjoy doing often. The only books I've been reading lately are ones about web designing and photo shop. (I'm starting to understand it all) But my brain is feeling like it's overwhelmed with all that info! So when my son and I were at the library today, of course I picked up another web designing book, but as we were talking about heading home this thought of a book I had read in middle school came to mind. The only thoughts that came to mind were wolves, the word blue, dolphins or whales, and a girl hiding. I tried those words in their computer and came up with nothing. Thankfully we have wonderful search engines and through yahoo answers I was able to get the title of the book. Island Of The Blue Dolphins. Do any of you remember reading that book? I know I'll appreciate it more reading it now than when I did in school. I'm so excited now! It's off to Barnes and Noble for me!

0 comments: