Monday, February 2, 2009

One Year Already!?

We celebrated my nephew's first birthday last night. I can remember the day he was born, the weather was awful. Roads were slushy and the snow was crazy! When I first walked into the room, he was laying on his dad's chest sleeping. It was so precious. My sister looked tired, but so happy. And it was pretty awesome watching her be a mommy.

And here we are, one year later. And he is the funniest little guy! Some of the things that come to mind are...he head bangs when he hears any sort of music, he screams (well maybe that isn't so funny), his newest word is wow, he's finally getting his teeth, plus he's walking. So much in just a year. But life just wouldn't be the same without him. He's definitely a gift from God. And we're all blessed to have him in our lives. I'm so excited for what this next year brings for him. Love you B!!

0 comments: