Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One Of Those Days

You ever have a day when you want to curl up with a book or a favorite movie and not have to worry about anything? I'm that lucky lady today. I don't know if it's because of the upcoming weekend or just the cooler temps outside, I'm just in the mood for some relaxation. I've started a new book, Mystic River, and I'm ready to jump in and start reading it. That, of course, will have to start some other time. My son is at school all day, so it's just me and my daughter. I'm relishing in our time together. We read books, color some pictures, maybe watch a little TV, but I'm spending time with just her. She's growing up so fast, I don't want to miss a minute. So although I have a nice cup of peppermint tea in front of me, and as inviting as my couch, book and blanket seem, she comes first. Her nap time is coming up soon, then I'll dive in and have some relaxation.

0 comments: