Friday, October 31, 2008

My Halloween Birthday Boy!

Yup, you heard me correctly. My son was born on Halloween. (although my due date wasn't until Nov. 16th) I remember that day very clearly. Went into the hospital at 5 am with some hard contractions. Those buggers are awful! Had the glorious epidural a little after that and was relaxin' and waiting. I remember I started pushing at 10am and an hour later he was born. The feeling you get once you see your baby is unforgettable and such a wonderful moment. The rest of the day was a bit of a blur. Funny how you remember everything up to right after having your baby, but afterwards, nada. (at least for me anyways)

And here we are, 7 years later. I swear, it feels like this all happened yesterday...I wonder if I will always feel like that. I hope so! I'm the luckiest mom on earth to have such a wonderful son. He's made me so proud and I'm so excited to see what the future holds for him.

Click to play Andrew's birthdays
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



0 comments: