Saturday, October 17, 2009

Success!

Well, we've done it. We've put the bunk beds up. The room looks fantastic! I think so anyway. Maybe I should clarify that "we" didn't put them up, my husband did. But I did help. A little.

Here is a before shot:

Not too bad looking, rather boring I think. But you have to work with what you have, and that is all we have right now. Plus, that toddler bed is just too small for my daughter. I'd find her half in her bed and half on the floor sometimes. Or just laying on the floor. It was time.

Thankfully we sold the bed (hers) but sadly had to throw his out (broken pieces). And transformed into...drum roll please....

TA DAAA:

It may not look like it in the picture, but that room is much more spacious. Plus my daughter is doing so well with her "big girl" bed. She loves it. My son is loving the top bunk and I'd say my daughter has been up there at least 100 times.

I'm quite happy with the results.


0 comments: