Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween And More!

It's that time of the year again. Dressing your kiddos up in costumes, preparing yourself for the walk or run your kids will do going after that candy. I know I am. But I have an added bonus, celebrating my son's birthday. 8 years old already! I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. Holding my beautiful little boy and seeing his face for the first time. Honestly, where did 8 years go?

The kiddos have their pumpkins picked out and carved. Here is the end product:



Last year we had bought our son a football uniform, but he ended up being sick so thankfully that works out for him this year (HUGE football fan). And then our daughter, well we couldn't really find anything for her that we really liked, so we opted for her to be a cheerleader. My husband chose the team.


Praying for good weather and a fun time together tonight. I'm thankful everyday for my son and the joy he's brought to my life. Hope your day is fun filled!

0 comments: