Friday, July 17, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

I am ashamed once again that I'm so far behind on my blog. Almost a month! I guess the summer months make it a little more difficult to sit down and write about my day. (although Twitter has become sort of an addiction)

Not much to tell ya about the summer so far. It's been a nice month and a half off, and I'm not ready yet for school to start. Although I've seen in stores all the school gear and I'm none to happy about that! But I know the ole' school year will be here before I know it.

Have been very successful with not allowing my kids to watch so much TV. Albeit we are still in this apartment, we've been finding things to do around here that don't involve the tube. We've been to a couple pools in the last week and I'm happy to have gotten some sun. I always try to make it a goal to get to the beach at least once or twice, so far that goal hasn't been reached yet. But there is still time! As always I'd like to go camping, but my husband isn't a big fan...still working on that one. But my favorite part of the summer is just being able to be LAZY! No alarm clocks or lunches to be made. I guess that's why I haven't made much of an effort to get to my blog more often. But that doesn't mean I won't try.



summer Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: