Monday, July 20, 2009

Blockbuster Film

Now, I don't claim to be a movie critic, or anything that a movie big wig does...but I just watched the most amazing movie last night. I'm sure you've all heard of it, Defiance. Wow, that's really the only word that comes to mind. Beautifully acted.

It touched a nerve, kinda like Schindler's List did. Although this movie wasn't like that one, to see the hardships these people had to endure to stay alive. To see how these brothers stuck together to helps other and one another.

I don't come across many movies (that interest me) that touch me like this one did. If you haven't seen it already, you must! You won't be disappointed.

Defiance Pictures, Images and Photos





2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

I actually haven't heard of this movie. I really like that actor, though. I will have to rent this! Thanks for the tip.

Jen said...

My pleasure! Hope you enjoy it!