Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sisters R' Us

Lastnight I had such a great time with my sisters. We got together at one of their homes and just chatted. Well, we watched a movie too. It doesn't happen very often that I can spend some time with just my sisters. No husbands or kids. Just to be able to sit around and talk and not have to worry about anything but what's going on in that room.

We had great conversations, good food and some wine. I was really glad we didn't start the movie right away, I really had missed my sisters. And as silly as this may sound, I felt like a teenager again out with my friends, staying out late (11:30 is late, right?), watching a good movie and just catching up. We've already talked about doing this again, maybe even once a month.
Something to look forward to. I'm so thankful for my sisters.

0 comments: