Monday, August 4, 2008

Mondays...Not My Favorite Day

I know I'm not the only one to share that thought. For me though, I try and get all my housework done on this day. So that throughout the rest of the week if things need to be done here and there, it isn't a lot. Plus I'll have more time with my kids. I don't live in a house, so there really isn't a lot of work to be done. But I'm not trying to take away from the fact that housework is housework.

Although I'd like to say that today, this Monday, has been better so far. Am I crazy? I can be, but today we have a thunderstorm! I love them. My son doesn't. He loves to watch them on the weather channel, but when they are actually here, he's not a fan. My daughter could care less. I just like the sound of the rain falling and the occasional booming of thunder or lightning. Maybe when it's all done and over with, we'll go and find a puddle to jump in.




0 comments: