Monday, July 28, 2008

7 Years And Counting

I still can't believe it. When I sit and think that I've been married for 7 years, the thoughts I have are always the same, where did the time go? I guess having 2 kids in that amount of time does make time fly. Obviously there have been a lot of good times and some not so good times during these past 7 years, but for me personally, I think it makes us both stronger and more determined to have a good, healthy relationship.

I think about this day waaayyy back when, and the craziness of putting together a wedding in about 3 mths, is just mind boggling. But we pulled it off! It wasn't a huge wedding with tons of people. Just close friends and family. The wedding was outside and the reception was inside, both at my parent's house. It was perfect. I think my most favorite part of the whole day, besides saying "I Do", was the reception. It was so laid back! I walked around without my shoes and that, was fabulous! Plus I'd like to think I was pretty lucky that my new hubby didn't shove cake in my face. I cannot say the same for him though!

I've been blessed with a Godly man, who looks out for me and takes good care of me. I really couldn't ask for more! 7 years is a good number of years to be married, but I'm looking forward to the next 7 and more after that!







0 comments: