Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sisters Are Simply The Best












I can't say enough how important sisters are. And I've been blessed over and over with mine. God knew what he was doing when he put us together. Yeah, we didn't always get along growing up, but as adults, there's a different bond that we have. We've become friends, too! I was telling my husband, there was a time when my sisters and I had borrowed my dad's car to go shopping.

Now, with me being the oldest and able to drive first, I was the one that drove that day. After our shopping excursion, we figured, because Dad had let us borrow his car, we would wash it for him. To us that meant taking it through a car wash. Afterwards, we found a place that sprays a scent into the car. Now, my Dad always had an extra towel in the car so we could dry it off if we ever took it through a car wash. (Always thinking that man) So we figured we would dry it off and then vacuum, and then add the finishing touch of spraying the car with a new car scent. Boy did we ever smell up that car. We sprayed so much of it, that we about suffocated ourselves. All for the greater good! Dad was thrilled of course at his clean car, but the smell, that was another thing. I think it took a good week for that smell to really be gone.
I've got so many good memories of my sisters. And I'm excited to see what is yet to come. Love you Beth and Kate!

0 comments: