Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The morning came too quickly...


I'm just so tired today. It isn't even the afternoon and I feel the need to just crash and sleep for the rest of the day. Lastnight didn't go too well. I took my kids to the park yesterday, and we didn't drive, we walked. I felt great afterwards, but that didn't last too long. I took a nap when my kids did. Unfortunately, that nap, as nice as it was earlier, hurt me more later on. I didn't get into bed lastnight until almost midnight! And I'm usually in bed around 10-10:30 because my son has school. I laid in bed lastnight, wide awake, until almost 2. I was woken up by my husband coming to bed and then later on, my son because he had had a bad dream. I'd say I slept probably 3 hours tops. But I'm at my wits end, should I take a nap when my kids are, or just try and stay awake until tonight. Oh what to do.

0 comments: