Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Hubby














I've been inspired by a friend to write some things down, like a question and answer-type thing, about my husband. So here we go...

How long did you date? 9 months (when you know, you know)

How did he propose? On the beach at sunset

Where is he from? England (ya I know, that's a ways from here!)

Who's taller? He is, by 5 or 6 inches

A good kisser? The BEST. He makes me weak in the knees. I'd like to think I am too, but he doesn't tell me.

Who has the temper? Honestly, we both do. But we also help one another cool down.

Handy with cars? Not really. But boy can we ever fill a mean tank of gas!

Who does the housework? I do. But every Sunday he does the laundry. I just have to put it away.

Who likes football more? Definately him. He's a HUGE Seattle Seahawks fan. Although since meeting him I do like to watch the occasional game.












Definition of a good date? He would rather go and see a movie, I prefer dinner. I like to just sit and talk with him. It's busy with two kids!

Favorite hobby? Does buying dvd's constitute as a hobby? I would rather work on my scrapbooking.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess it depends on the night. I go to bed before he does and if he wants to sleep on that side and I'm there, he'll just roll me over. I'm asleep, I don't know what's happening!

Patient? I'd have to say that I've got more patience than he does. He likes things there and then. I can wait for the right time.

Who pays the bills? I do pretty much. I'm home all day, and the places are closed when he gets home.

Who drives when we're together? He does, but if he's had a hard day or is just sick of driving, then I do. But according to him, I'm a crazy driver and we're all lucky to be alive when we get home. I beg to differ.

A hands-on parent? Oh definately, we both are. When he gets home, he helps with them so I can have a few minutes to myself.










Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. We were both shy at first, but he stepped up and layed one on me!

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? It depends on the situation. If it's something that he's started, he'll admit it and move on. (not always right away, mind you) I'm the same.

Whose family do you see the most? Mine. His family lives in England. But we're hoping to visit them soon!

Who is the bigger softie? He is. He'll come home with a bouquet of flowers, just because. His cards, for whatever reason, are wonderful. I always tell him that his cards are perfect. They always say what I like to hear. Not that I'm a meanie. I like to surprise him sometimes, but he usually finds out beforehand.

Who has more siblings? We have the same. Two sisters each.

The oldest or the baby? We're both the oldest of our siblings.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both share in the responsibility of this home. He is the only one that makes money to support this family, and knows where it goes, but I pay the bills, take care of the kids, and share in some of the decisions. He's got a good head on his shoulders and does the absolute best he can. I'm very proud of him.

I'm glad I did this. I appreciate my husband in every way and I'm very thankful God put us together. Ours kids have a wonderful father, too!

0 comments: