Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday ~ The Garage

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Our garage is a complete catastrophe! We are currently using it for storage, baby crib, bikes, toys..etc. But with the winter months getting closer, my husband and I are making it a goal to clean out the garage enough to get our van in. We had started earlier this spring/summer, decided to take a break and just never got back to it. Praying and crossing our fingers this job will be done before the snow starts to fall. Happy Tackling Tuesday!





4 comments:

Susie said...

Good luck on that tackle:-)

Braley Mama said...

Looks a lot like our shed.Which I don't even want to tackle.Hope you find the time :)I know I would love to find some!In Him,Summur

Jen said...

Thanks Susie!

Jen said...

Summur - with my husband currently unemployed, time is definitely on our side :)