Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Here we go again! And might I say it's a little late this year. Not that I'm complaining. The headaches I get from having to deal with all the snow we get are something I can wait for. But on the other hand I'm a little excited for it to be here because it's a riot to play in! That and my kids love it too. Who doesn't love to race down the hill on your sled or make a snowman or have a snowball fight.

A few days ago I was talking with one of my sisters about when we used to play in the snow as kids. When we would have our regular snowfall during the day, when my dad would come home and snow blow the driveway my sisters and I would sit in the path of where the snow would come out of the snowblower. We would get buried, and it was great! Ahh to be a kid again.

I'm starting to prefer the snow from inside my home, but having my two kids still makes it enjoyable every now and then. Bring it on!



0 comments: