Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Springtime Project

At church a few weeks ago, my son was given a couple packets of Forget Me Not flower seeds. Right away he thought about my mom (loves flowers to no end), and since we don't have a garden to plant them in, he thought we could plant them at her house. So, this past Sunday my mom and the kids filled three egg carton's full of dirt and then planted these seeds. One for each of them.













She (my mom) thought of a fun way to help water the flowers everyday. What kid doesn't love to use a spray bottle?




Now, I don't have a whole lot of knowledge about flowers besides the basic, water them and don't let them die. So I'm not sure how long it will take for these things to start to grow. But I'm really excited! I'm making a promise to myself to keep up on this and keep this blog up-to-date as well. Ahh, spring is definitely here!








0 comments: