Monday, May 25, 2009

My Kinda Music

I'm not sure what got me started with enjoying piano music. Maybe it's because I myself know how to play. The sound, music, that comes from a piano is just breath taking. I find it so relaxing, hearing it, playing it. There's just something about it. I'm a huge fan of Mozart, Beethoven, Debussy. Musicians of that nature. I also love a good CD by someone like, Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, or Billy Joel.

So when I heard this CD with these unbelievably beautiful songs being played on the piano, I just had to listen in. Little did I know it would be by someone I know! (well his family really) His name is Elijah Bossenbroek. I'm at a loss why this man isn't more popular. His music is phenomenal! Oh to play like he does. Maybe that will be a goal for me, learn to play piano to it's full potential. I find his music very inspirational. He's got a wonderful gift! Check out his website, buy his CD.

0 comments: