Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just Around The Corner

I cannot believe the new year is almost here! I know it's all about resolutions, but who of you even make one when you know you'll probably break it. *raises hand* Guilty as charged. But that can change. Because change is good.

2008 was a good year. I was blessed with 2 new nephews on top of the other 2 I have, plus my niece. I celebrated 7 years of marriage with my wonderful husband and saw my son start the first grade. (top of the class I might add) And my daughter, potty trained! Oh yes, no more diaper changing for this woman! Of course there's been more going on during this year, but those are the ones that stand out.

I'm excited for 2009 too. I have a close cousin (more like a sister) who is going to have a daughter she's always wanted in April. My two nephews will be turning one in February. I'll be taking a trip over to England to visit my in-laws. I've never been out of the U.S. before so this will be something to remember. I'm excited! I pray God's blessing for each and everyone of you for this new year.

0 comments: