Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Come To Me Words!

You ever get in a funk when it comes to writing in your blog? I'm so there right now, and I'm kinda sad about it. I try to put in at least a couple entries a week but as of late my mind is just empty with things to write about. I know that the Christmas season is upon us, and maybe that's why I'm at a loss of what to write about. The hubby and I haven't started our shopping yet which I think is ok, but I'm getting a bit nervous when we do hit the stores. I'm thinking Mad House!!

I've been enjoying the snow, it's been pretty to watch. Thankfully I haven't had to drive very far when driving has been necessary. And as old as our van is (a 94, yikes!) it's been getting us to our destinations without any trouble. Everyone is healthy, so I'm thankful for that. My son is off of school starting next week and boy am I'm looking forward to getting up after 7am! All our Christmas cards are sent out and I'm happy for that. The last couple years we've been doing those picture cards, but this year I just wanted to do that the old fashioned way. Pick out a nice card and send it, I'm ok with that.

I think I'm done rambling now. I've said what's been on my mind and hopefully can get back into writing here. Thanks all for being patient with my absence.

thinking cap Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: