Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Of School

And so it begins...

Today is my son's first day of school, he is now an official First Grader! I'm not sure what to make of it all. I cried after leaving the school. And here I thought it'd get easier with each new school year. But it was a good morning. I walked into the school with him to familiarize him to where his classroom was. He found a few buddies he had made from the last school year. I think that helped break the ice for him, because he's been telling me in the last few days about being nervous to go back to school. Isn't God awesome!

I met his teacher too, and I feel really good about her. He has his own desk now, the past couple school years he's sat at tables, so this is a change. I'm excited for this school year and can't wait to see what he'll learn!

0 comments: