Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summertime, Summertime, Sum Sum Summertime!

The school year is finally over! And can I just say, that did not fly by as quickly as I would have liked it to. No more getting up early, or having to be home early to get my son in bed. No schedules! We celebrated by going to a park nearby and stayed out much later than we usually do. At this park you can fish, but you have to throw them back. I had forgotten how smart fish can be. We had no bait and so they stayed away. Little buggers.



We tried looking for worms, but to no avail. That's OK, the kids had just as much fun feeding the ducks and playing on the playground. The last few times we've gone to a park, hubs and I have been throwing the football, we'll have the kids come and play too. I'm quite enjoying that. I'm trying to perfect my spin (of the ball).

I'm hoping to go camping this year too. Even if it's just once or twice. I camped all the time growing up and those are my favorite memories. Otherwise I'm just looking forward to sleeping in and doing nothing!





0 comments: